BECOME A VOLUNTEER IN 2020!
FINFRINGE welcomes volunteers to the HAI Team! Performing arts festival FINFRINGE is looking for volunteers for a variety of jobs during the event, from November 19 to November 21, 2020 and before. Sign up, tell us about yourself, your interests and your schedule!
Possible tasks include:
• involved in promoting the festival at various events during the fall
• distributing brochures and telling about the festival and its performances
• checking the admission tickets to the shows
• guiding the audience
• helping in the cloakroom
• involved in technical stage assignments
• selling tickets for shows at the FINFRINGE box office
• working under the artist coordinator
• tending to the artists
Artist Hub Shark
- in charge of the artist hub
• transporting goods and people during the festival with an electric load bicycle, along with other potential tasks
We will arrange one day-time or evening training for each job in an evening or during the day in October or November 2020. In addition, all volunteers working at a venue are required to undergo safety training at a date prior to the festival.
• access to performances outside of your shift
• free lunch on the festival days
• FINFRINGE work uniform
• access to the FINFRINGE AWARDS party
• international festival experience and contacts
• certificate of work, if desired
Questions and inquiries: email@example.com